Every Friday, the fine folk over at The Daily Post issue a weekly photo challenge. This weeks challenge is Sun.
We’ve done sunset before, but what about when the sun, in its full glory, is the feature of your photo? Here’s a picture of a Roman alleyway, and the sun transforms this normal scene into something magical with its rays.
This morning, the skies were full of more heavy clouds. Muddy puddles were unavoidable; evidence of water-soaked soils stretched beyond capacity thanks to last nights drenching. On three occasions, my morning walk was interrupted by showers. The sun has been sorely missed in this part of the world as we battle daily with the effects of the most recent La Niña weather system. Given our uncooperative weather, I honestly thought this weeks photo challenge was going to be impossible.
I was visiting Joe at work this afternoon, and was pretty tickled pink to see the sun. Oh long-lost friend – how wonderful to see you peeking around the corner of the building!
For those people who follow both this blog and The Environmental Rhi-Source *SURPRISE* the photo on my enviro blog is different! =)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Sun (envirorhi.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge – Sun (theretiringsort.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Sun (thetaskmistress.me)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Sun (rutheh.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Sun (mtlawleyshire.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Sun (radicalamazement.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Sun – Le Soleil (frenchtwistedwoman.com)
- WEEKLY PHOTO CHALLENGE: Sun (woven-decor.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Sun (dailypost.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Sun (deepercriesout.wordpress.com)