This morning, Joe decided we should go to the farmers markets instead of our usual morning walk – in the interest of good eating, he assured me. I am always keen for an excursion to the markets, so humbly agreed to his suggestion – in the interest of good eating, of course.
You may remember recently I blogged about Nimbin Valley Dairys Lemon Billy Goats Cheese during my Fig and Goat Cheese Tart post. The deliciousness of that product whetted my appetite for more so I was keen to make my next purchase. This time I came back with some of their delicious Illian Feta cheese. I also had the great fortune of purchasing some gorgeous fresh Summerland Olives. Today I opted for something new and purchased some manzanolli olives instead of my usual kalamata. I also purchased a gorgeous roast capsicum dish made that morning by a local vendor from market produce. All in all, a fantastic excursion, as you would expect.
And so it is that the universe acts to balance the good of the morning with a *kind* of failure… I *may* have misread my recipe and made a slight error with my bread. Never mind, I was able to save the “rolls” and turn it into a delicious, crunch flat bread. I was able to cover up the mistake by loads of awesome fresh produce and some home-made hummus. I shall speak of it no more, other than to say it was a delicious failure!
- Sourdough Starter (mizrhi.wordpress.com)
- Sourdough Bread (mizrhi.wordpress.com)
- Sourdough Cinnamon Scrolls (mizrhi.wordpress.com)
- Sourdough Pizza Crusts (mizrhi.wordpress.com)
- Sourdough Pancakes (mizrhi.wordpress.com)
- Spice Flat Bread (ninikbecker.wordpress.com)
- Fig and goat cheese tart (mizrhi.wordpress.com)
- Sourdough Blueberry Muffins (mizrhi.wordpress.com)
- French Toast (mizrhi.wordpress.com)
- Five-Minute Gluten-Free Flat Bread (alidoesit.wordpress.com)
- More Delicious Bread (theforagingsquirrel.wordpress.com)