We often have pizzas at home. They are fast, fun and delicious. I use my sourdough pizza crust recipe for the bases. What I really wanted to share with you was this combination cause it was absolutely delicious!
This pizza has a tomato sauce base, has slices of thinly cut cooked Italian style pork sausage, generous chunks of free ranged double smoked bacon, and wedges of tomato for bonus flavour. Finally, for an extra serve of protein, a raw egg is splashed randomly over the entire pizza. It is dressed with buffalo mozzarella cheese, freshly cut parsley and salt and pepper.
I really wish I could have shown you a photo of it cooked, but it got devoured in a heart beat! No time for flash photography in this household when pizzas are on the menu!
- Sourdough Pizza Crusts (mizrhi.wordpress.com)
- Make a pizza at home (dpatlarge.wordpress.com)
- Spicy Chicken Sausage Pizza with Chipotle Pepper and Pepita Seed Pesto & Giveaway! (myfancypantry.com)
- Pat’s Pizzeria and Ristorante – Chicago (roadtips.typepad.com)
- Banquet Homestyle Bakes Pizza Pasta (beatcancer2010.wordpress.com)
- Three Cheese Grilled Pizza (dailycrave.wordpress.com)